Literature textbook (due Monday 9/24)
* Read the following selection:
“Victor Edmundo Villasenor”, by Jim & Terry Willard and Jane Wilson (p.58)
*Review “My Furthest Back Person” by Alex Haley (p.46)
1) Make a T-chart comparing similarities and differences between the two selections.
2) Describe the background of Victor Edmundo Villasenor's family
3) What did Victor think about his parents' story when he began to search his roots, and how have his views about it changed.
4) Compare how Haley and Villasenor first learned about their family histories.
9/19/18 Language Arts
Edit and type up your Autobiography. Final typed-up draft due Monday 9/24
7th Grade History
9/13 Finish 2-2 Lesson Review. Read 2-3 and write term in notebook.
Language Arts 9/12/18
Vocab. Unit 2 Quiz, Friday 9/21
RRJs due tomorrow 9/13/18
Summer Work - Incoming 7th Grade
Summer work is to be completed by the first day of school, Monday August 13, 2018. There are two attachments for 7th grade students; Language Arts and Math.
School supplies may be dropped off on Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 4pm. Teachers will be in their classrooms.
Field Trip to see "A Wrinkle in Time"
Please turn your field trip forms in by this Thursday 3/1
Friday Is a Half Day
Half Day Friday! Sr. Rosann will be visiting us and we are very excited. Full dress uniform on Friday.
Grand Parents Day
Dear Families and Friends. Please be sure to come join us and Bishop Garcia as we celebrate Grand Parents Day this Friday with a beautiful mass lead by the Sixth Grade and followed up with lunch in the quad. Bring food and drink to sahre with your family as well as a few dollar to purchase some delicious goodies from the Rosary Group to help support their scholarship. We hope to see you there.