Homework for 12/12-16
Please see assessment schedule and have your student review for test.
Social Studies Homework for Nov.15 and Nov.17
Social Studies: Answer pg.27 Questions 1 and 2
Social Studies: Answer pg. 29 Questions 1, 2, and 3
Religion Homework for Nov. 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Religion Study the Act of Contrition in the student folder
This will be the homework until Friday. Students will be
tested on Friday November 18th.
Math Homework for Nov. 14 - Nov 18
Math: Exercise 10 pg.47
Math: Exercise 10 pg.48
Math: Exercise 11 pg.49
Math: Exercise 11 pg. 50-5i
Summer Work and School Supplies
Summer Work and classroom supply list for incoming 2nd graders, please see links below. The completed Summer Work and supplies should be brought the first day of school, August 14, 2017.
Have a happy summer!
Seasons Greeting to everyone.
We have a lot of activities going on and the assessments have begun. Here is the assessment schedule:
- Tuesday, 12/13 - Math and Handwriting
- Wednesday, 12/14 - Science and Social Studies
- Thursday, 12/15- Religion
- Friday, 12/16 - Spelling
Christmas Play Notice:
The Christmas will be at Resurrection parish hall in Aptos on December 22 at 7pm. Please invite family and friends to join for our annual Christmas play.
- 12/22 - Practice at 8am-noon; please drop students off at the parish hall promptly 8am. Students should wear PE uniforms and room parents will be arranging a snack for the class.
- 12/22 - Play begins at 7pm, but students need to be there by 6:30pm, and they are to wear their "Christmas Best" outfit; please no jeans
Assessories have been ordered for each student, please send $4 to pay for this item.
The class Christmas party is on Wednesday, 12/21 and room parents will be contacting you to help with this.
Physical Education News
Written by Theresa LoBue
Swimming is over for this trimester. Students will be moving onto field hockey and other activities for PE.
PE Schedule 2016 - 2017
Written by SportsCoach
PE times are as follows:
- Kinder: 1140-1230 on Tues and Thurs
- 1st: 940-1030 on Tues and Thurs
- 2nd: Tuesday and Thursday
- 3rd: Monday and Wednesday
- 4th: Monday and Wednesday
- 5th: Monday and Thursday
- 6th: Tuesday and Wednesday
- 7th: Monday and Thursday
- 8th: Monday and Wednesday