Catholic Schools Week Events
Catholic schools week is off to a great start with "Silly Hair, Silly Flair" day. We have planned many exciting activities and dress up days for the students. Please see teachers classroom page for the dress code schedule. Please join us tomorrow, Tuesday January 31 for the Feast of St. John Bosco mass at 11am. Invite your friends and family for mass and our Open House; noon - 2pm.
Family Movie Night
Sunday, December 11, 2016 @ 6pm
Playing on the Salesian Big Screen
We will be serving Cookie and Hot Cocoa!
Don't forget to bring Sleeping bags/blanket or lawn chairs; you can even wear your warm PJ's if you want to!
Warm pajamas or blanket for a child at the Women's Shelter or a baby at the Siena House.
Few reminders for this week:
- Rosary Night - Tuesday, October 4 @ 7pm TK-2nd grade families
- All mixedbags orders are due, please turn in to the office tomorrow
- Swimming is finished for this trimester
- Mass, Friday, October 7, 2016 @ 11am
Wednesday, September 28, 2106
- Picture Day is this Wednesday. Students should be in full dress uniform, including sweater vest. Orders may be placed online or student need to bring order form and payment with them. If you student has PE, have them bring their PE items in a backpack. We are still looking for volunteers to help with picture day; please contact the office if you are available to help. Thank you
- TK-2nd Grade Family Night @ 7pm - this is for the whole family! There will be activities for the children and parents.
Thursday, September 29, 2016
We have extend the due date for our Mixedbag fundraiser until Thursday. All proceeds will go towards our Athletic Program.
Friday, September 30, 2016
- Mass @ 11am with Fr. Paul McDonnell, OSJ as our celebrant; please join us for Mass.
- Noon Dismissal
Upcoming August Events
All events are posted on the Salesian school website calendar.
- Friday, August 19 is a 2pm dismissal day
- Tuesday, August 23 Auction Spirit t-shirt day
As a way to build community awareness for our annual Salesian Auction & Gala fundraiser event; students may wear Auction spirit t-shirts with jeans on scheduled Spirit Rally Tuesdays. Spirit Rally Tuesdays to be announced. It is optional if you would like your student to wear the Auction spirit t-shirt; students not wearing t-shirt should be in normal dress uniform on this day. Auction spirit t-shirts ($15) are available for purchase from the school office.
- Wednesday, August 24 MHC t-shirt day
MHC (Mary Help of Christians) t-shirts are worn on the 24th of each month to honor of Mary's Feast Day; May 24. The MHC t-shirt are worn with jeans, students who are not wearing t-shirt should be in normal dress uniform on this day. This optional for students; MHC t-shirts ($10) are available for purchase from the school office.
- Friday, August 26 is a Noon dismissal day
- Wednesday, August 31 Back to School Night @ 7pm
August 31 is Back to School Night and our first SPA(Salesian Parent Association) meeting. The SPA meeting begins at 7pm followed with classroom meeting with homeroom teachers. We ask that all parents attend Back to School Night.
There have been a few changes to our student uniform policy;
- New charcoal fleece jacket for dress uniform days
- Only solid black shoes for dress uniform
- PE crew & hoodie sweatshirts for PE days only. Students now have the option of wearing either the cardigan sweater(Merry Mart brand only) or the new charcoal fleece jacket.
- Sweater Vest - Merry Mart brand only
Please see attachment for picture list of student uniform requirements.
Summer is almost here! This year, your child's summer work packet will be posted on the class websites. Go to the grade your child will be in next year and you will find their packet, along with their supply list. We hope you and your family have a wonderful summer.